Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
9,713 Posts
The some online but you may need to move the pins the match the OEM solenoid plug
May consider taking the solenoid your plug to an auto part shop they may be able to match it up.

• Helpful
Reactions: GrizzlyTwins

· Premium Member
9,713 Posts
Post back if they work or if you needed to move the wire or pins.

· Registered
660 Grizzly
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For any future readers, the pigtail @reogem linked on Amazon, worked perfectly for me. I needed to replace the little pigtail on one of my 660 Grizzlys starter solenoid/relay.

For the sake of saying it, the 3 wires are all the same gauge, don't be alarmed. I had to move the upper LH connector down to the lower LH hole, but that was just a simple flathead under the connector and out it came.

I went ahead and ordered a spare for the other bike, didn't make sense to pay for shipping when I'd just as well get an extra part instead, and hit their free shipping minimum

edit- apparently I can't paste the url, must not have enough posts. Anyway, it is the one @reogem linked in his post.

· Premium Member
9,713 Posts
Glad you were able to find what you need and thanks for posting back. Your post can help others in the future.
Paste a link like this.
Go to site go, to the page, click on and copy the web address in the in the URL box in your browser.
GO back to GC post area, Click on the chainlinks on bottom menu or use ctrl-k keys.
Rectangle Font Magenta Screenshot Number

This box pops up, paste the web address that you copied earlier into the URL box, give it a name in the text box if you like. Click insert.

Rectangle Parallel Font Number Pattern

1 - 6 of 6 Posts