Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening folks.
I currently am running 28x10x12 silverbacks on all four on my 2017 grizzly 700! The front ones look awesome the back ones aren’t up to my liking. I am hearing the back rims are 12x7 and the fronts are 12x5. I want the 4 of them to look like the front two do. ( they just look fatter )
In saying that I am looking at getting aftermarket wheels. So with that said, what offset or size will I need ?? I want my stance to be a little wider then stock.
I know very little about wheels.. so I appreciate any information!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don’t know the offset off hand, but google might or perhaps you could unbolt your wheels and measure it directly. If you really do have a 10 inch tire on a 5 inch rim, that “sounds” a bit narrow for the tire. Not sure that any harm would come of it though. Might put the sidewalk at a little more risk to puncture.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I was told by Don McNeilly at Discount Tire that the size and offset on my 2017 Grizzly with the SE wheels is:
Front 6 inches wide 4+2 backspace
Reat 7.5 inches wide 5.25+2.25 backspace

I went with 7" wide with a 5+2 offset all the way around and have been very happy. Pretty much everyone goes with the 7" wide wheels. You may want to try a 4+3 offset all the way around to give you a wider stance.

You should contact Don @ Discount Tire ([email protected]). He was extremely helpful in helping me with my decision and I got some great prices too!

Hope this helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts