Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics from our summer ride at AOAA. I took my son out for a little ride time so he could get some practice before taking his ATV safety training course so he is able to also ride on the State run ATV trails. Had a blast !!!!! ……. he learned some good lessons ….. 2 weeks later passed the course with flying colors.

Now I just need to get out there and get riding and enjoy the outdoors !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Love AOAA, we’ve been twice and it’s such a great place to ride. Nothing like riding with the family / kids . Congrats to your son passing his course..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have only been to AOAA twice so far as well but have a lot of friends who have wheeled in their jeeps there for years. It is definitely a way cool spot to ride, anything from mild to extreme.

The way I understand it, the state ATV trails are to be connected by 2020..... Hayneville to Bloody Skillet to Whiskey Springs to Susquehannock ….. and by 2024 they are talking about connecting them onto the trails in NY. That would be awesome if they did. One could ride from one state to the other ….. couldn't think of a better way to burn a week's vacation !!!! It has taken ALOT of years to get here but it is nice to finally see PA step up, like other states have, to cater to the "off-road" crowd.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Oh wow , that would be awesome, I was hoping/ looking forward to them making it a permanent option to drive the wheelers to town. But connecting all those trail systems would give the Hatfield McCoy trail system a run for the money

1 - 5 of 5 Posts