Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im searching for some cheap, yes i said cheap. tires to put on the stock wheels off of my 17.
im looking an all terrain tire for when i ride the woods of east Texas(3-5 times a yr) when i came across the "terache atlas"
i was looking at the sun f tires but have seen a few bad reviews here, so it got me searching for others.
id like a 28" height or taller for the 12" wheel as im clutched for heavy 30's so i dont want to over rev the bike on smaller tires.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
I hadn’t heard of them but it looks like that have a tire that’s similar to the Bighorn lug pattern.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Have you looked at Wanda tires. I believe they are the best Bighorn fakers there are. Great price too.

Reactions: goobs

·
Registered
85 Posts
I agree about the Wanda. Also look at these
Tusk TriloBite HD 8-Ply Tire Which I know Rocky Mountain ATV has but I think Walmart does also.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, ill look into them.
i also like the the tusk warthog, but not available in the size i want, i may just have to bite the bullet and get wheels and tires.

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
If you're not in a hurry keep an eye on Craigslist. I seen a set of 28" Bighorn 2.0's with 150 miles that were stockers off a Maverick last night for $350

1 - 6 of 6 Posts