Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
"Respect my authoratah"
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RULES: You can only post when you're drinking :banana: Hoping this is not too dumb but sounds like a good idea when drinking

Looks like GC was a slow day so something to offer after a couple of bloodys.

Today was a good day, not monumental, just a good, relaxing day in the world of RR.

Spent time with the wife, the kids, the dog and it was nice out to boot. Also spent time with the she Grizz doing some maintenance/inspections prepping for Moab. Thinking forward... I really hope we do not get snow on the I70 passes during the travel to/from Moab as that would not be fun.

Noticed some Wrens checking out the bird boxes looking for sexy time... spring is definitely in full force :getrdone:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
The question is do I have to only post to this thread if drinking... if so I shale only post to this one for good...

Today I stained the cedar fence at our beach house ... the salt water in the air really has a bad habit of causing us hell on upkeep ... (first world problems I know) but the drinks started flowing at 11 am and haven't really stopped .... looks like another spiced rum and orange juice morning tomorrow ... I'll post back at 7 am when the kid and I hit out bottles

·
"Respect my authoratah"
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good day again and spent time doing some more Moab prep as I won't be around all week. Sitting at the airport having dinner and a couple drinks, headend to Portland for the week. Hoping the weather is going to be nice out there but didn't look at the forecast.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I washed and cleaned the machine today .... now "painting" the fire pit ... are we the only ones that drink Red?

·
"Respect my authoratah"
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apparently. Or, we have no filter and will just blurt it out there. :banana:

Washed down a couple of Tito vodkas with blue cheese stuffed olives along with dinner and I'll be flying good.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Dewar's 12 year for me tonight. Long weekend shooting steal and paper.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Having a Michelob or 2. It was a break even weekend. Fixed about as much shit as I tore up. Prepped a little for Moab, set up a turkey blind, and got the toy hauler out to get it ready for camping season.

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
OHHHH YOOOUUU HOOOO, who left the door open, were you guys born in a barn? The doors been open for 3 days, just surprised more Patrons haven't walked in. Since TREV asked, I'll have another Banquet, Rack 'em Up, and put a quarter in the Jukeboke. B14 for David Allen Coe should work.......Darlin'.
You guys are killing me softly, hahahahah.....I think that's G13, play it next.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,512 Posts
Checking in... A little time with Jack tonight. Cheers.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I am back on the spiced rum and orange juice. ... it happens to be my do nothing drink and my feel better drink oh and the drink that people think is just a orange juice obsession .... 3 fingers spiced rum, 3 fingers orange juice, splash of ginger ale and ice if you so choose to water it down .... I suggest keeping the rum in the freezer ... I drink these and beer like a marathon runner drinks bottled water ... sometime a little ... some times a lot. .. and sometime I just throw it on my face and keep going

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
TREV, you need to buy a bigger cup and spend more time drinking and less time pouring. If it gets warm on you, then you just need to drink faster. Spice rum, would that be the Captain? Last time we met up on a weekend I was at the dentist on Monday, something about a 9:1 pour through a 5th and from what I hear, a Human Lawn Dart appeared out of the darkness. Play me up some good ole' days, AND YEAH, that is my BigWheel, ha.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Checking in from Japan, just got off work, about to have a few beers. Cant wait to get back on my Grizzly when I am back state side.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
TREV, you need to buy a bigger cup and spend more time drinking and less time pouring. If it gets warm on you, then you just need to drink faster. Spice rum, would that be the Captain? Last time we met up on a weekend I was at the dentist on Monday, something about a 9:1 pour through a 5th and from what I hear, a Human Lawn Dart appeared out of the darkness. Play me up some good ole' days, AND YEAH, that is my BigWheel, ha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
I got about 3 seconds into that video before I shut it down ... what is that noise ? Now I need a damn drink. .. and yes I pour small drinks as it keeps me moving around and no one can tell if I just started it or just finished ...

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hmmm......

I love it......that's pretty much everytime I post!

:yeahbaby01:

RULES: You can only post when you're drinking :banana: Hoping this is not too dumb but sounds like a good idea when drinking

Looks like GC was a slow day so something to offer after a couple of bloodys.

Today was a good day, not monumental, just a good, relaxing day in the world of RR.

Spent time with the wife, the kids, the dog and it was nice out to boot. Also spent time with the she Grizz doing some maintenance/inspections prepping for Moab. Thinking forward... I really hope we do not get snow on the I70 passes during the travel to/from Moab as that would not be fun.

Noticed some Wrens checking out the bird boxes looking for sexy time... spring is definitely in full force :getrdone:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Having a Michelob or 2. It was a break even weekend. Fixed about as much shit as I tore up. Prepped a little for Moab, set up a turkey blind, and got the toy hauler out to get it ready for camping season.
Toy Hauler....when you get ready to go somewhere in your area don't forget about the ol'boy south of you!

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
I got about 3 seconds into that video before I shut it down ... what is that noise ? Now I need a damn drink. ..
There you go, a hungover guy showing up to a drunk posts where bright lights or loud sounds become painful. Rule 1 as RR stated, you can only post when you are drinking however I prefer to show up after more than a few + 2 to this thread. Don't show up hungover looking for pity because the noise hurts your ears:rofl:.
On another note, I'll post some high quality music this time with a RIP to Merle and just hope that I can be around when I'm 78 doing this. I think I'll just stay here and drink.

·
"Respect my authoratah"
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
My man, welcome back RR, rack 'em up, what are you drinking, bartender, get RR whatever he wants, ha.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,512 Posts
Checking back in with my buddy Jack. Had one for AB and another for me. Cheers.

·
"Respect my authoratah"
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My man, welcome back RR, rack 'em up, what are you drinking, bartender, get RR whatever he wants, ha.
Sticking true to the thread, last night I had some potato piss with blue cheese stuffed olives. Mmmmmmm.

Tonight I was "forced" to attend happy hour and meet some co-workers I hadn't met before. Had a couple of very strong pints. I'm probably going to have to rest my liver for the next week so may not be on this thread until I've rested up.

It was really nice here today in Portland, 82 and sunny. Felt like summer.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts