Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

181 - 199 of 199 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,162 Posts
Well DIRTRIDER, I ain't scared :)
You have a difficult family dynamics situation going on.
Have you tried the golden rule from the giving side? to let him experience the receiving end/side.
I suggest asking the wife 'first' about/before giving a glass of water. :)

Reactions: MNDirtRider

·
Premium Member
5,690 Posts
Time to discuss stockpile, have several fifths? Of ole Smokey moonshine from last trip to Gatlinburg, a partial fifth of Jimbeam, about a case of Coors light, some Michelob Light about a six pack, couple bottles of wine.

I rarely drink, so this is a good year supply for me. Assumes will not share.

Reactions: reogem

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
488 Posts
This virus pandemic may drive all of to drinking more than normal. Our state maybe shut down today, Governor is expected to make that announcement. Hopefully not.

·
Premium Member
7,790 Posts
Same here Doc don't drink much usually just around the campfire after a ride. So just to be safe pick up a 30 today.
I have plenty of these hard maple cannon barrels around here. Burn like a rocket stove.

Reactions: RedRocket

·
Grizzled
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
It's expected that in 9 months there's going to be a baby boom... and divorce spike in the coming months. Or both in the same circle.

Hell, last Thursday, we had a virtual Happy Hour after work. Actually turned out better than I thought and no one had to find a way home.

·
Premium Member
5,690 Posts
Alcoholic consumption is up 55 percent since Coronavirus, I don’t understand no activity on this thread.

And I ended up sharing, stock pile looks dire.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Crown royal Carmel with apple cider for me, while doing some reading from those who know a lot more about these grizzlys than I do.

·
Premium Member
10,162 Posts
,yltsom reeb srooC ekil I
,lebaL etihw s'raweD ro
.aixelsyb ym lortnoc pleh eseht

·
Premium Member
7,790 Posts
Since they had to change the witness protection identity and location.
This thread just ain't the same.

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
I keep buying 24s of Kokanee when on sale. Down to my last 6 cans. With this no visiting the beer is lasting longer than normal

Reactions: Ridgway81432

·
Premium Member
10,162 Posts
I keep buying 24s of Kokanee when on sale. Down to my last 6 cans. With this no visiting the beer is lasting longer than normal
Is the beer lasting longer because of less visitors, or does that brand taste like Kokanee salmon?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've been buying more beer since this whole "pandemic" started.

I'm still working but my 11 plus hour days have been getting a little shorter. The gym is closed. So, I find myself at home, drinking a few beers and doing stuff.

Did a bunch of painting in the house last weekend.

Today, I drove from Pittsburgh to Charleston, WV and back for work. About 9.5 hrs of drive time. Got home a little early. Cut the grass. Weed wacked.

It was still early. Decided to finally install the lowering link I've had for our rmz450. Figured I should grease all the linkage bearings while i was in the area. And I might as well pull the swingarm and grease those bearings too.

Then I put bar risers on it.. Raised the forks in the trees. Adjusted all the controls. Should be much easier for my son to ride now. He's been struggling trying to start it and negotiate off camber situations.

I typically buy miller lite as it's agreeable to most anyone that may stop by. I decided to try a variety pack from Victory this time. The current selection is "cloud Walker hazy juicy ipa". Good stuff to have on hand for a wrenching session.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
This virus pandemic may drive all of to drinking more than normal. Our state maybe shut down today, Governor is expected to make that announcement. Hopefully not.
I live on the Ontario side of the Quebec border. The border has been shut down for 2 weeks. It's a real pain cause we can't access local pharmacy , groceries, gas, or my bank.

Now instead of driving 3 miles for all these services, I need to drive 80+ miles round trip.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Life's too short to be drinking cheap beer.
My favorite is Dogfish Head 90 Minute Imperial IPA. A very tasty and satisfing beer. At 9% ABV it gets you there quicker, takes up less space "lesser quantity needed" in the cooler during camping trips, it's real beer "no fish bladder-rice etc.", and doesn't hurt "hang-over" if I drink too much. It will however make your wallet lighter at $60.18 USD per case.

If you are really hard core there's the 120 Minute version also at 15-20% ABV at ~$10.00 USD per bottle. I've tried it, it's really tasty and smooth but too expensive to drink on a regular basis.

·
Grizzled
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
ECHO

The more I learn, the more I don’t know.

·
Premium Member
7,790 Posts
Or just maybe...The more I don't know, the more I learn.

·
Grizzled
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder!

Quote of the day, thanks Jim.

Reactions: it400

·
Grizzled
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
Shiiiiiit, it's Friday, a bit early too. But damn, headed out and going to put some miles on her tomorrow. Note to self, bring the damn camera this time and use it. But, my throttle thumb usually objects. However, gotta share this picture of a friend who had been visiting me a lot lately... must think I'm some sort of circus freak in the window. The visits, which are all the same, makes me laugh.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
A little coke and old charter Kentucky Burboun. Catching lightning bugs with my daughter on a Burboun buzz! LOL memories!

181 - 199 of 199 Posts