Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
Well DIRTRIDER, I ain't scared :)
You have a difficult family dynamics situation going on.
Have you tried the golden rule from the giving side? to let him experience the receiving end/side.
I suggest asking the wife 'first' about/before giving a glass of water. :)

·
Premium Member
5,676 Posts
Time to discuss stockpile, have several fifths? Of ole Smokey moonshine from last trip to Gatlinburg, a partial fifth of Jimbeam, about a case of Coors light, some Michelob Light about a six pack, couple bottles of wine.

I rarely drink, so this is a good year supply for me. Assumes will not share.

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
293 Posts
This virus pandemic may drive all of to drinking more than normal. Our state maybe shut down today, Governor is expected to make that announcement. Hopefully not.

·
Premium Member
7,505 Posts
Same here Doc don't drink much usually just around the campfire after a ride. So just to be safe pick up a 30 today.
I have plenty of these hard maple cannon barrels around here. Burn like a rocket stove.

·
Grizzled
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
It's expected that in 9 months there's going to be a baby boom... and divorce spike in the coming months. Or both in the same circle.

Hell, last Thursday, we had a virtual Happy Hour after work. Actually turned out better than I thought and no one had to find a way home.

·
Premium Member
5,676 Posts
Alcoholic consumption is up 55 percent since Coronavirus, I don’t understand no activity on this thread.

And I ended up sharing, stock pile looks dire.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Crown royal Carmel with apple cider for me, while doing some reading from those who know a lot more about these grizzlys than I do.

·
Premium Member
9,481 Posts
,yltsom reeb srooC ekil I
,lebaL etihw s'raweD ro
.aixelsyb ym lortnoc pleh eseht

181 - 188 of 188 Posts