Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

141 - 160 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
look at the bright side, 1 less skunk, oh wait, there are 5 more in line to take his place.

·
Premium Member
9,493 Posts
Using a brush hog is faster than waiting in the truck all night :)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,493 Posts
I was wondering if you hunt wild pigs with your brush hog.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
We do have some feral hogs in the area but they're pretty scattered. I almost got a hen turkey yesterday afternoon. I got the tractor shut down to a stop before I ran over her nest.

·
Premium Member
9,493 Posts
I now understand why the hogs are scattered...after seeing what happens to the skunks and turkeys >:)
Does the wife let the kids out to play when she hears the tractor running?

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,514 Posts
I’m far too intoxicated for the last several posts. Somebody fill me in tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I now understand why the hogs are scattered...after seeing what happens to the skunks and turkeys >:)
Does the wife let the kids out to play when she hears the tractor running?
The turkey and her nest survived. No hogs were killed and only one skunk lost it’s life. So far not to bad.

·
Premium Member
9,493 Posts
I’m far too intoxicated for the last several posts. Somebody fill me in tomorrow...
WARNING!

Don't play in the tall grass
on Ransom's farm!​

·
Registered
717 Posts
You all have a probklem if yours posting are 9 am

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,514 Posts
You all have a probklem if yours posting are 9 am
Some of us work nights... My evening is often your morning. :wink2:

When you coming back to ride again? We just hit Murray. It was a good time but we took a little grief from the park ranger at the end of the day. It will probably be Cross Bar again.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Some of us work nights... My evening is often you’re morning. :wink2:

When you coming back to ride again? We just hit Murray. It was a good time but we took a little grief from the park ranger at the end of the day. It will probably be Cross Bar again.
Let's pick a date.....it is 3.5 hours to Cross Bar from my place......I can leave early in the morning and make it there and ride all day or I can pop a tent and stay the night before or the night after......

·
Grizzled
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Maybe have the house sold, ready to find somewhere else to live! Would love to have serious acreage but gotta be realistic. Hoping to get out soon and go ride but too many BS things in the way!!! Maybe I'll get to take an impromptu vacation all by myself and just have some fun. Responsibilities suck!

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,514 Posts
Maybe have the house sold, ready to find somewhere else to live! Would love to have serious acreage but gotta be realistic. Hoping to get out soon and go ride but too many BS things in the way!!! Maybe I'll get to take an impromptu vacation all by myself and just have some fun. Responsibilities suck!
Where ya moving?

·
Registered
717 Posts
To the midwest????

·
Registered
159 Posts
Be responsible that's why you have a wife. You haven't had a sabbatical in a few month's so you need a vacation. Let the wife pick out the next house. Take the atv and camper might as well make it a 2 month get in in touch with your inner self, all by yourself vacation. Heck the Silver Surfer could hook you up with a camp site. Ready to do some riding?

·
Premium Member
7,531 Posts
Leavin' that stove behind?? Was that the deal maker?

·
Grizzled
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Did you disclose to the new buyers what happens when homeowners do their own plumbing repairs.
No problem with the plumbing, it works just fine. Can evacuate the pipes just fIne :wink2:

Current house under contract but it was stressful, first world problems. Found a house nearby, 5 minutes away but is way more secluded, fronts a creek. Just need to find out WTH I'm going to house the Grizzly. I am most likely going to build a NICE shed for it.

141 - 160 of 189 Posts