Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing CL yesterday and came across this.

On first glance, it looks fairly normal... and then...

That's a lot of seat for a little machine!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
I wonder how long it took to get that clean?

·
Registered
22 Posts
That will be a sweet wheelie machine with a passenger.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
hehe, gotta add to your "something you don't see everyday" thread since you saw your's on CL and I saw this today.

This is also something I've never seen come up on CL, but is kind of a good idea. Homemade so figure someone else might benefit from seeing it to make their own.

ATV Log Skid

Attachments

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That will be a sweet wheelie machine with a passenger.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yes. And depending on the passenger, you may not even have to start or move the machine to achieve said wheelie.

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
Man I could fit a lot of "waters" in there!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
hehe, gotta add to your "something you don't see everyday" thread since you saw your's on CL and I saw this today.

This is also something I've never seen come up on CL, but is kind of a good idea. Homemade so figure someone else might benefit from seeing it to make their own.

ATV Log Skid
Hmm, that's pretty slick!

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Reactions: okbear

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
There's something you don't see everyday

My neighbour is switching out the diesel engine of his 2500 Dodge. Reason why? I'll let you figure it out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
My neighbour is switching out the diesel engine of his 2500 Dodge. Reason why? I'll let you figure it out.
Buddy of mine blew a hole out through the side of his Cummins also, he uses it as a daily driver and a pull truck at exhibitions, he had a lot of money tied up in his engine, I believe he installed twin turbo on his Cummins, the power it had was insane.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Ouch. I bet that made a loud BANG!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Ouch. I bet that made a loud BANG!
He was passing a car when he heard a loud BANG! Almost like a shot gun. The engine died spewing anti freeze and oil everywhere on the highway
Turned out the camshaft broke ( what I'm holding in my hand), rattled around the crankcase , punch a hole in the oil pan and blew out a big hole threw the side of the block. Lord knows how much more damage is unseen inside that engine.

Reactions: mainehunter
1 - 15 of 15 Posts