Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting one this winter. I have no experience with these. Are they worth it and which is the best for my 2014 Grizz....the Camoplast?

What's the pro's and cons?

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Don't know what you're using them for but hands down the best track out there is the Camoplast Tatou 4S. They can be used in all seasons and outperform all other tracks in the snow. Even those with deeper or more aggressive lugs. They really are fun for the winter and the Grizz is big enough to run them but they do take a lot of power to run.

·
Registered
554 Posts
LikeMike said they take a lot of power to run them especially in deep snow, the 700 will Handel it though. I have Camoplast and find them great , I can go places no ski-doo will ever go.
Good for plowing snow as well ! I have had to reinforce my blade , blade is not designed for the force the tracks can generate

·
Registered
129 Posts
Tatoe 4Ss here.
Great for snow plowing.
Could use a little more P/S in some conditions.
Will go ANYWHERE!!!!
Not to fast & harder on fuel.

Come try mine this winter Dave.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Just got a set of 2015 camoplast 4s for a song..Looking forward to being on the grooming committee with our local atv club this year! They will go anywhere..just dont start spinning your tracks..you sink very fast..better to back up and go forward a few times to pack down a loose section..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts