Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a travel cover that will fit 700 2016 Grizz with a Kimpex Deluxe seat. Looks like cabelas is sold out. I can not find a pic with a cover installed ,storage or travel . Be nice to see how one would fit with a seat on the back end . Read some old post that Cabelas had one that might fit with xxl size. Sure would like an enclosed :smile2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I too am interested in this. I am buying the nomad trunk and was looking at the Dowco cover. I’m thinking the xxl may work but not sure. From what I have heard the cabelas cover fails quickly. They are good about returns though. Have you found anything that works yet?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know this is old but I'm also looking for a cover. I had one from academy but it was thin and didn't even last the season.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I have the Cabela's cover and have used it quite a few times in the Winter. It works great over my machine and Kimpex seat box.

Reactions: 85Aluma

·
Registered
24 Posts
I too am interested in this. I am buying the nomad trunk and was looking at the Dowco cover. I’m thinking the xxl may work but not sure. From what I have heard the cabelas cover fails quickly. They are good about returns though. Have you found anything that works yet?
Ok guys I can now say for sure that the Dowco Weatherall XXL, part number 50005-03, can fit on a Grizzly 700 with a buddy seat on the back. It doesn't cover the tires, but it does fall to below the fenders and the elastic tie it has keeps it in place. After 30 seconds of usage, I'm pretty happy considering it's supposed to be OK being in the sun outside. We'll see how it lasts through the summer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ok guys I can now say for sure that the Dowco Weatherall XXL, part number 50005-03, can fit on a Grizzly 700 with a buddy seat on the back. It doesn't cover the tires, but it does fall to below the fenders and the elastic tie it has keeps it in place. After 30 seconds of usage, I'm pretty happy considering it's supposed to be OK being in the sun outside. We'll see how it lasts through the summer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any update on this? How'd it hold up for you?

Thanks!

MrSimmonsSr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts