Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a couple pics from last Wed. ride. I'd have taken more but when my buddy showed up at noon, the priority shifted to more riding, less picture taking.

EDIT: not sure why they are like this but if you click on the picture, they turn right side up.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Nope pictures not straight , must of been holding the camera side ways ?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Good to see members getting in some fall rides.

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
nice pics .. nice ride to .. i like the rims i just bought the same ones in black do you happen to have a pic straight from the rear or front? I'm curious how far out they stick out.. The reapers look good!

·
Premium Member
10,639 Posts
The pictures straighten out.
It must be because you are left handed.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you happen to have a pic straight from the rear or front? I'm curious how far out they stick out.. The reapers look good!
I'll get a shot from the front and rear tonight.

The pictures straighten out.
It must be because you are left handed.
They say only left handed people are in their right mind. I think I figured out what's wrong with me. . . I'm right handed.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
There seems to be lot's of crooked pictures lately for some reason .

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
nice pics .. nice ride to .. i like the rims i just bought the same ones in black do you happen to have a pic straight from the rear or front? I'm curious how far out they stick out.. The reapers look good!
Both his and mine are the wider 14+, but here's a picture anyway. Just take 1.2" off each side for yours.

I like em, good wheels

Reactions: dag1401

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
Both his and mine are the wider 14+, but here's a picture anyway. Just take 1.2" off each side for yours.

I like em, good wheels
Thanks, looks good!! I'm slapping a set of 27x9x12's Growlers on them and was just wondering if i need to get a set of 1/2-3/4 inch spacers for the front or not. i should have them in a couple of days and will get them mounted up.

EDIT: Hey Whiskey what the hell happened to all your REP Power points? We definately need to get that built back up for you IMO :gcrules:

Reactions: whiskeymike

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Old account got deleted somehow. No big deal.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Pictures from the front and rear. But as whiskeymike said, mine is a '14 so it's a little wider from the factory.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Reapers look good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts