Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new here and as I was browsing I saw this Prayer Request link on the Forum list. I am impressed to see this and I think it’s pretty awesome. Without going into a lot of detail I’m having some rhythm issues with heart. I’ve had two procedures done and I’m having trouble getting used to the new medication the Doctor started me on. I have other health issues as well. I have strong Christian beliefs and a high level of faith that we serve a God that can do anything. Please lift up my family and myself in prayer. You’re prayers and thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
9,010 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Done! and glad you found this site.

·
Premium Member
3,123 Posts
Welcome sorry about your health def a great site and group here very supportive in my prayers and thoughts

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,512 Posts
Done! I also had a heart issue for which I received prayers from this community. It's amazing what the docs can do for heart related issues these days. They'll get ya squared away! And welcome to GC. In addition to lifting people up in prayer, we're a pretty good Grizzly enthusiast forum as well. lol

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Welcome 2 GC, prayers sent.

·
Site Founder
4,958 Posts
I'm also glad you found our site. I wish you the best and am sending up some rounds for ya.

While we don't really allow political or religious posts here...Prayer Requests are different. :happy:

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
On it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts