387 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
387 Posts
Any one brave enough to finish a race gets my respect. Lots of folks talk, few finish a race. Grizzly didn't like the motocross.

The 90hp renegade gets better starts. I ended up second in my small class but got 5th overall at this hare scramble. I'm in the bright green jacket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here in Iowa they have a harescramble series I’ve considered. Have you ran a grizzly in a harescramble before? How nimble is the renegade through the trails?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
313 Posts
I do not Facebook, so I can not watch the linked race. Is there another non-facebook link?

Should be able to just click the link, don’t click on login or register, just click the play icon , hopefully that’ll work for you
believe it or not, I tried that. 😉 it Immediately asks for a Facebook log in, and will go no further.

·
Premium Member
7,381 Posts
The local mx track had a exhibition utility quad race last night . I was kind of hesitant to go but since I haven’t rode in a couple years figured what the heck. Hopefully this video will work.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1364367160370122&id=100003905539957&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&notif_id=1557621989765276&ref=m_notif

Hey J....
Great to see you are still around. We'll have to meet up on another ride some time.
We are riding the Black Hills (close to you place) and Big Horn this coming Sept.

·
Registered
131 Posts
believe it or not, I tried that. 😉 it Immediately asks for a Facebook log in, and will go no further.

&#x1f609! No good! Got me stumped, you could try using a different browser maybe Chrome, Firefox, Sierra? do you have another phone or tablet / computer you can try it on? I’m just using an iPad with tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,381 Posts
Plays for me without logging into facebook. Just double click and it lights up.
Opera browser, windows 10 pro.
Running Ghostery and Adblocker

·
Registered
297 Posts
It takes more Balls and Guts to go out and try than most people have. Nice Job!! If you are going to keep racing tracks like that you need a set of Elka shocks so you can Just Send it over those whoops and smaller jumps.

·
Registered
82 Posts
That’s awesome thanks for sharing! I wish we had those events around where i live. I can’t find enough jumps to race utilize the potential of the Elkas I spent a lot on.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey J....

Great to see you are still around. We'll have to meet up on another ride some time.

We are riding the Black Hills (close to you place) and Big Horn this coming Sept.

Hey Reo, how ya been hopefully good. Last time i rode was in West Virginia ( Hatfield McCoy trails) 2 years ago except for utility use around the house.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I watched all but the Facebook linked one. Very cool.

Yeah I don’t understand why it won’t play for ya. Maybe try different device and you’ll luck out and it will work. Sorry

tried 3 devices, no good. It is because it is a FACEBOOK link, and only Facebook members can watch 'em. (Or at least that has been my experience). (And why I asked about a non-facebook link. Seen this before, many times.)

·
Premium Member
7,381 Posts
Hey Reo, how ya been hopefully good. Last time i rode was in West Virginia ( Hatfield McCoy trails) 2 years ago except for utility use around the house.

I'm good. All is well here. Not riding enough this spring been building 6 new campsites and fighting the weather. Another year without a Spring!

Look like you didn't forget how to ride. Those stock riders did have a chance.

I missed that HM ride. I think it was during the summer months when I can't get away. You'll/We'll have to watch for another ride where we can hang out.

Get riding again!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts