Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a viper classic and the other day I go to use it and nothing. I take the relay apart to see if anything looks burnt and everything checks out ok. I have had the winch for a year or so and only used it a couple times I dont ride very much. Also the other day I noticed that 2 out of the 4 nuts in the winch that hold it to the atv are stripped out. Over the period of having the winch im not to happy about it. What do yall think I should do about it? Do you think motoalliance will help me out in any way. Im not looking for hand outs but just want a good reliable product. Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
I've had mine for a few years now and had good luck until the other day. I use mine for snow plowing so it gets a work out and other than breaking the synthetic rope a few times it was great.
I haven't had time to look at it yet other than hooking my battery charger to the connections right on the winch and nothing.so I think that rules out my switch and relay.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

M

·
0 Posts
I had the same winch on 3 bikes with no issues. I would contact them and ask it they can help you out.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I don't know....you said it's a year old....good luck.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I may contact them just for some trouble shooting tips

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts