Vote On Your Preferred Riding Conditions

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a poll where you can add multiple answers so choose what interests you. This is public, so others can see what you have listed.

Your choices don't have to be what you regularly ride or what you have ridden, it is intended for what you would like to ride.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I prefer mudding.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Voted!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Cool. I like it. Glad it's multiple choice, because I picked quite a few.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I envy everyone who gets to ride the backwoods/mountains. Have not been able to enjoy that since leaving Alaska. We have an abundance of mud trails here in Texas so I try and enjoy those.

·
Registered
2017 Grizzly
352 Posts
I played, I do a lot of high country riding and one gets a good variety of pretty much everything. Mostly destination trips to a fishing or hunting location that may involve some technical aspects but by getting older not willing to push it, far to many past roll overs in my younger years. A little smarter nowadays.

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
Voted! Maybe should add street/road riding......not my thing but a lot of members ride the roads where it is legal.

Reactions: okbear

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Reactions: jvictory1974

·
Premium Member
10,663 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Intermediate scenic! :icon_ goofy:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mmmm Mud cant beat it so play in it instead ;-p

·
Site Founder
4,961 Posts
The best days of riding for me are a good mix of everything with a twist of competition sometimes. Hahaha!

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
155 Posts
Fun poll. Advanced Technical-Trail riding (among others) for me and while voting I was picturing Taylor Pass Road. Why they call it a road I have no idea. It's more like a five mile, boulder strewn, sometimes underwater opening between the trees that one can follow. But you should use the restroom first.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Voted. Snow riding is the funnest!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fun Poll!

I really like riding in timber clad mountains searching for waterfalls.

·
Registered
363 Posts
What is Muskeg riding?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Search for ostacruiser on YouTube to get an idea of what muskeg is.
Yeah, last time I googled a term I didn't know I was quite shocked at the results! :surprise: LOL

Muskeg is an acidic soil type common in Arctic and boreal areas, although it is found in other northern climates as well. Muskeg is approximately synonymous with bogland, but "muskeg" is the standard term in Western Canada and Alaska, while 'bog' is common elsewhere.

So Muskeg just means Mud/swamp bogging.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts