Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought and installed the epi big tire atv kit, the basic one i think, I love it but is there anything else I can do that will make it pop some more off the line? Not looking to send out for machining.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i got a K&n I was thinking about ordering the ehs lid kit anybody running that with the hangar mod? Also no shims used just epi kit? I got an hmf pipe and optimizer, dynatek fs too

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok so lets talk stall springs, and shims, I have an orange spring what color? and Shims I dont know shit about, so hook me up with some info

G

·
Search shim mod. Then search stall springs. There is tons of info on this website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
LESS WEIGHT= MORE SNAP, usually. Anything that takes less momentum to get going should be more snap. I read about a grizzly running 24's that where bigger than stockers and weighed less. Yeah, I know, but it was quicker off the line.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
LESS WEIGHT= MORE SNAP, usually. Anything that takes less momentum to get going should be more snap. I read about a grizzly running 24's that where bigger than stockers and weighed less. Yeah, I know, but it was quicker off the line.
That would be fun to try some time some little 24x10 and 24x8 haha

G

·
Wait a minute he asked about stall springs. I asked originally of he had stall springs and then he said "let's talk shims and stall springs". I assumed he didn't have them. OP did you install the clutch kit or have it installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts