Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to all of this stuff and not to good on computers. how do i know were to go to see responses on my questions? and how do I get the most out of this site?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm new to all of this stuff and not to good on computers. how do i know were to go to see responses on my questions? and how do I get the most out of this site?

Click on your name on top right and click see my post.

Or download tappatalk and use mobile phone.

Much faster for me and I get notifications when people reply

·
Premium Member
9,288 Posts
If you started the thread your handle is attached as the OPer.
Going to active topics lets you see additional post to the thread.

·
"Respect my authoratah"
3,358 Posts
Here is the easiest way to find posts you have posted in.

Click on the above "User CP" link while you are logged into your account on this website.

On the left, there will be a Your Control Panel box. Within that box under "Settings & Options", click on "Edit Options". Go to the section "Default Thread Subscription Mode". Click on that drop down and chose an option. I have mine set to "No Email Notification". This has me subscribe to all threads that I post to including threads I start but does not email mail me in the event there is a new post in one of my subscribed threads. You can also chose to have the board email you on your subscribed threads when there is an update.

Once you make this option change, any post after that point will be considered "subscribed" and will show up on the page once you click on the "User CP" link. Now, go ahead and click on the "User CP" link. Once that page has loaded, create a bookmark in your browser for that page.

This may seem like a lot to do but it is only setting up the site once to make it easier on yourself. To see all new post, as Ridgway suggests, click on the "Active Topics" link right next to "User CP" link above.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts