Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the wiring harness for the rear light along with the black, blue and yellow I have two taped up bullet connectors that are currently going into a fabric pouch with plastic like it is from the factory
Any ideas?

Trying to wire in top box with the stop and running light and not sure if I can use these or have to tap into bullet connectors of the main three
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In the wiring harness for the rear light along with the black, blue and yellow I have two taped up bullet connectors that are currently going into a fabric pouch with plastic like it is from the factory
Any ideas?

View attachment 99171 View attachment 99172
Trying to wire in top box with the stop and running light and not sure if I can use these or have to tap into bullet connectors of the main three
Thanks
Also red has a black stripe and blue is solid blue like the other one for the running light on back

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Use new connections for your accessory.

·
Premium Member
8,130 Posts
The "pouch" is the cooling fan circuit breaker.

The blue wire going to the rear light is for the "running or tail light"
The yellow wire is for the brake light.
Tap in the cargo box lighting by stripping each wire then soldering and cover with heat shrink tubing.
I used a 4 wire flat trailer light connector on mine. Zip tie the flat connector to the right hand rack support. The connector makes easy to remove the box later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts