Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was ready to order the Diode Dynamics but missed the cutoff for shipping today. So have the weekend to see if anyone has any other brands they like. I want to get the 12 inch with the factory wiring harness, it will run me about $250 shipped.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I really like my black oak

·
Registered
370 Posts
Light bars

Auxbeam plus the harness assy. is what I'm using.
Cheap and still works like new.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Kimpex 8", is what I have and well built, came with harness and lighted waterproof switch and everything else you need, easy to install, fits neatly tucked in your front bumper, lights up the trail really nice, way brighter than factory lighting, 5 years no problems, little over a 100bucks

·
Registered
2012 grizzly 700 eps
454 Posts
The last grizzly I had I put a rigid industries 10" Sr series. It was a great light bar. This grizzly I just bought a slasher brand light bar. Haven't had a chance to try it yet though.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rode in the dark yesterday for about an hour, the only time my stockers are where I want them is downhill off the gas. Tried adjusting them was a little better but like I said before the quad has so much transfer that there is no way to set them right with just the fender lights. Let alone the lack of actual light they put out. My eyes hurt now just thinking about it:)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Anything but the overpriced ones from Autozone 🤣🤣 but seriously, eBay all day. If you’re in a pinch grab something from a local store, Harbor Freight or even Walmart.

Have some great luck with the cheap ones from eBay. That’s about the only cheap thing I would recommend,, lights.However my son just installed some RJWC lights on his outlander and HOLY HELL the halos alone are bright as regular lights. With RJWC you don’t even need extra lights 😵‍💫

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND GOOD LUCK!!

Whatever it is post up and share some pics!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts