Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

What do you like best about Grizzly Central?

• Technical / Repair Info and Heads-Ups

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Performance and Accessory Suggestions

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Friendly Banter and Discussion

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Meeting New People To Ride With

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The Grizzly Central Brotherhood

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Something Else

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another long awaited poll! So what do you like best about being a member here at GC??

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
1) The technical help that you can find here from folks who have been there, done that.
2) The diverse community from many countries coming together to share Grizzly stories.
3) The pictures from the various terrains around the globe.
4) Meeting up and riding with other meathead riders on this forum.
5) And...and..and, we love our underpaid, over-worked Moderators, ha.

Other than that, I hate everything this site has to offer, ha, This is the only site I have ever had a username, No Myspace, No Facebook, No Instagram, No Snapchat....I actually dislike the social media experiment mentioned above, however GC is groovy for me. Call me old school but we keep it real hear most of the time and if we stray our Awesome Moderators get us back in line, ha.
Now, can I get some brownie points for this honest BS, hahahahahahaha.

Next

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5) And...and..and, we love our underpaid, over-worked Moderators, ha.

...and if we stray our Awesome Moderators get us back in line, ha.
Now, can I get some brownie points for this honest BS, hahahahahahaha.
As promised, I’ll send you half of my moderator check for saying all that. >:)

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
You keep it, you can't send pennies in the mail without the government spending many millions of dollars investigating a federal mail fraud case over a few cents, ha. You can pay me when I deliver the pee rock, ha.

Reactions: okbear

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I like how you fellas help me spend my money.
I like the help with weird technical issues.
Probably most of all I really enjoy the pictures of mods to machines and the different places people ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
This is a great site, I enjoy all the great people on this site, pictures and places where people ride, all the mods and homemade mods, tech support, product reviews what works what doesn't work, best places to buy a product for your Grizz, places to stay away from when buying a product, reading about there Grizzly weekend adventures with their families, and the list goes on, thanks Grizzly Central.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Really, everything mentioned in the poll is why I come here. However, the users on this forum are top notch and rarely is there an ego issue surfacing like so many other forums/social media sites.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really, everything mentioned in the poll is why I come here. However, the users on this forum are top notch and rarely is there an ego issue surfacing like so many other forums/social media sites.
Man, you said it. I had a hard time picking. And you’re right. This joint is as drama free as a forum can get. Now that I said that, jfree or 660 will show up. lol

Reactions: RedRocket

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
This is a great site, I enjoy all the great people on this site, pictures and places where people ride, all the mods and homemade mods, tech support, product reviews what works what doesn't work, best places to buy a product for your Grizz, places to stay away from when buying a product, reading about there Grizzly weekend adventures with their families, and the list goes on, thanks Grizzly Central.
What @griz7 said!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I voted something else, As "Wealth of knowledge" wasn't an option

·
Premium Member
10,662 Posts
X-2 on something else;
G.C. has a large, and ever growing, membership list which lets others viewing as guests know G.C. is a great group of average people enjoying their pastime activities and this site.
The Grizzly is a great starting platform and information found here makes it better for riding conditions around the world.
There isn't a question unanswered, even if we have to make something up. :wink2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Google brought me here, but Ill stay for the shared knowledge, pics, good times, and hopefully some form of haresment(it is the internet after all)

Reactions: Hammerhead

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keep the votes coming!

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
I actually come here for the pop up videos, ha. Unaverageman, Three awesome guys from Canada said it best when they said, "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice." So, we should add another category for, "I choose not to choose any of the above listed including other" or "All of the Above".
Anyhow, guess I know what I'm going to have to listen to more of tomorrow, ha.

Reactions: Dmadman72

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
I actually got a great Moderator Retirement Plan. It pays for all my monthly Grizzly Central web site access fees. :gcrules:

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
I know it's rude but sshhhh about the retirement program, ha. And between you and I, I voted for Silver as the best color for a Grizzly....don't tell anybody and I won't tell them about your retirement program. I like the secrets we keep between us grown men at this site also, bahahaahaha.

Reactions: okbear

·
Registered
25 Posts
The last choice should have been "All of the above".
GC is the best Grizzly forum on the net period.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts