Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

What Grizzly Parts Will Fit

9K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Ridgway81432 
#1 ·
Hey guys just bought a 2006 660 Grizzly and im wondering what what other years of grizzly parts will fit im missing some of the front a arm covers and a few other odds and ends

#4 ·
@dezz and some other faithful 660 members can probably help out with info.

Per this thread, Grizzly 660 front axle, dezz recommends searching ebay for Niche Heavy Duty Axles. When doing that the All Balls axles come up and say 2003-2008. I've not had a 660, so only going off of other people's info. All Balls has not got the best rep on here for parts but I recall that is primarily mentioned for wheel bearings. Axles, I don't recall if All Balls axles are not recommended. However, if that is all you can get...

one example: Set of Heavy Duty CV Axles for Yamaha Grizzly 660 2003-2008 ATV | eBay

Reactions: dezz
#5 · (Edited)
I do not know anything about the All Balls axles, but if they are anything like the rest of their products, they will not be worth the box they come in.
From my experience, I am not a fan of anything All Balls.

As for fitment with your bike, all Grizzly 660 axles from 2003-2008 fit.

Make sure the axle you are looking at states Grizzly 660 in the ad. Sometimes ads will just state fits Yamaha Grizzly. That is not enough information. What size of Grizzly? 350, 400, 450, 550, 660, 700? Most of these models use different axles and are not interchangeable. 2003-2008 Grizzly axles are NOT interchangeable with other models.

#6 ·
Welcome from Colorado.
In 2007 and 2008 Yamaha sold both 660 and 700 models, not the same animals.
As for All Balls, why? when there are other places to get good axles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.