Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Yes that offset is the correct offset for a IRS Suspension equipped ATV. Just make sure it truely is 5+2......as the 2+5 offset is for SRA equipped ATV's.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Let's get confusing for you ......... itp 5+2 are really a 4+3 I know huh stupid. Nobody knows why nobody has been able to explain there thinking. So if you are a 2014 2015 or 2016 this will make your machine even wider then it sits now. If you are before these years it will also make it wider but it is more wanted on the stability side of things. I can't see your signature on the app I am using or I would go further. But rest assured you can use them but they will come 4+3

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
2014 15 and 16 all have a wider track width. Yamaha redesigned the suspension which added stability the earlier years were narrower which is why we were all adding spacers and more offset to our rims. 4+3 has a more possitive offset then 5+2 so you wouldn't need spacers

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I liked the width better on my 2012 than on my 2016 , putting the ITP rims off my 12 onto my 16 made it a little too wide . Maybe that adds to the larger turning radius on my 16 as well .

·
Registered
315 Posts
Newb at buying rims, but this off set is 2-5. Would it be okay for my grizz?

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts