Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Going to be getting my first ATV in the next couple weeks; I plan on a Grizzly EPS 2022.
Should I immediately haul it to a shop for Dyno tuning services or first do a break in period?
I want to make sure I treat my machine with the utmost care I can afford since this is expected to be in the family long as possible.

If your in the PNW region, I would also take any recommendations of worthy mechanics you know of.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,646 Posts
Hi,

Going to be getting my first ATV in the next couple weeks; I plan on a Grizzly EPS 2022.
Should I immediately haul it to a shop for Dyno tuning services or first do a break in period?
I want to make sure I treat my machine with the utmost care I can afford since this is expected to be in the family long as possible.

If your in the PNW region, I would also take any recommendations of worthy mechanics you know of.

Thanks!
It needs to be broke in first.

Why would you think it needs to be Dyno tested? You have not done anything to it. Even with most of the standard miss you will install, it's going to be pointless to put it on a Dyno, not to mention a huge waste of money

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi,

Thanks!
I bought one a few months ago,they have plenty of power. To dyno tune a fresh motor without break in is not really taking the upmost care of your atv. It's your $ but I broke mine in the way Yamaha recommends.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts