Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in southern Illinois like me
:funnycanam:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Born and raised in central Maine, lived and worked on the coast of Maine since 1983

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Middle Tn. not too far from ya

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
I'm in the mountains of VA, however give a shout out to DRMUDD, he's probably your neighbor, uncle, cousin, or something like that, ha. Old enough to be your grandfather, however still knows a ton about Grizzlies and can ride like a lost ball on a roulette table.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Northern Ontario Canada. I'm basically a stone's throw away from Quebec.

·
Registered
13 Posts
America's high five.

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Northern Ontario Canada. I'm basically a stone's throw away from Quebec.
How do you like it there?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
587 Posts
Western KY here.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Northeast Indiana here. We hit the Badlands in Southwest IN sometimes. Badlands are located in Attica IN.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in Central IL. Ride down south quite a bit. Where do you ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mostly just ride the property, but I've went to Taylorville and hillbilly ranch in Jersey ville, might go to cloud 9 in Missouri in the spring

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cool. Never heard of cloud 9. May have to check that out. The main places I like to go are Interlake in Southern IN. Little Egypt down by Marion IL and land between the lakes in KY. Want to make it over to St Joe state park in MO in the spring.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool. Never heard of cloud 9. May have to check that out. The main places I like to go are Interlake in Southern IN. Little Egypt down by Marion IL and land between the lakes in KY. Want to make it over to St Joe state park in MO in the spring.

How do you like little Egypt and land between the lakes?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Little Egypt is a fun place for the day. About 50 miles of trails. Maintained very well. Make it down there probably 5-10 times a year. But been going to Interlake more often this year.

Land between the lakes is probably my favorite place, but its a 4 1/2 hour drive so don't make it down there as often. They have about 100 miles of very nice trails. And have camping so it's nice to bring my converted enclosed trailer toy hauler and stay the weekend.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Little Egypt is a fun place for the day. About 50 miles of trails. Maintained very well. Make it down there probably 5-10 times a year. But been going to Interlake more often this year.

Land between the lakes is probably my favorite place, but its a 4 1/2 hour drive so don't make it down there as often. They have about 100 miles of very nice trails. And have camping so it's nice to bring my converted enclosed trailer toy hauler and stay the weekend.

I might have to go and check those places out, thanks

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Born in Illinois, grew up in Southern California but live in Northern Nevada.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts