Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

Where does your Grizzly Rest?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
2020 Grizzly 700 SE Silver
Discussion Starter #4
I would store mine in the garage but my garage is 200 yards away. The previous owner started with a trailer, built a garage next to it and then built the house up on the hill. It is a real pain every time I need something from the garage.

Registered
My Grizzly and the wifes Kodiak are both in the pole barn waiting for spring time to roll around.

Reactions: MountainHiker

Premium Member
My Griz is in a garage next to the house, truck parked outside,

Premium Member
I would store mine in the garage but my garage is 200 yards away. The previous owner started with a trailer, built a garage next to it and then built the house up on the hill. It is a real pain every time I need something from the garage.
If your memory is good the walk is good for you. If your memory is bad the walks are very very good for you.

Premium Member
In a shed sometimes the garage.

Registered
2009 Grizzly 700, 2012 King Quad 750, 2007 King Quad 450, 2003 Vinson 500, 1998 Quadrunner 500
I try to keep mine in a garage because the previous owners did so I'm trying to do the same when I can.

Premium Member
Our basement is the same size as our main floor. It also has a garage door, workshop, and plenty of storage.
Misses gets first floor . . . . the basement is MINE.

I believe this is one of the best solutions for a happy marriage. :)

Premium Member
Our basement is the same size as our main floor. It also has a garage door, workshop, and plenty of storage.

Does she know there is a basement?

Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

Grizzled
Grizzly, my car and wife's car in the garage. Truck braves the cold outside but has enough cover for hail blockage.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
If your memory is good the walk is good for you. If your memory is bad the walks are very very good for you.
Tell me about it! I have walked all the way down there and forgot my key to the lock. lol Anyway that is why I keep my Grizz next to the house. Sometimes I just ride it down there. hehe

Registered
Discussion Starter #15

For sure. The pantry was filling up with some of my tools. My wife made me take them to the garage. She said that the pantry was for food and cleaning supplies. Who would have known?

Registered
I keep mine right outside next to the snowmobile. I use it often during the winter anyways, and give it a good cleaning come spring before the trails open up.

I've been trying to figure out how to mount our motorized snow blower to the front, but I don't have enough scrap metal to cobble something together

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Grizzled

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
I believe @MountainHiker is referring to that $70K-$80K truck that depreciated over 1-2 years down to $40k :sneaky:
Haha. True and I got my semi new 2019 Ram dual cab, 4x4 5.7 Hemi 395 hp with 16K miles for $26,000. I got a good deal on it. Not so with the New Grizzly! pound for pound Very expensive!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts