Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What filter are y'all using? I got some Rotella T6 to throw in the 17 grizz. It's full synthetic but I don't think that matters for a filter, makes no difference on what filter to use I'm assuming. So what are you using, with no issues, part numbers would help too for cross reference. Thanks !

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I recently asked that to my motocross buddies cause I had minimum experience with foam filters and oils . I usually use K & Ns on everything . They all strongly suggested Bel Ray oils for foam air filters

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
I recently asked that to my motocross buddies cause I had minimum experience with foam filters and oils . I usually use K & Ns on everything . They all strongly suggested Bel Ray oils for foam air filters
You got a little mixed up there bud...lol...he is asking about "Oil" filter...not an air filter.
?
But I do agree with you...Bel Ray foam filter oil is good stuff for use in foam air filters.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You got a little mixed up there bud...lol...he is asking about "Oil" filter...not an air filter.
?
But I do agree with you...Bel Ray foam filter oil is good stuff for use in foam air filters.
Haha yup Dezz is right, this is going to turn into an air filter thread now , I have twin air oil and EHS makes a good twin air replacement for the shitty 16+ grizzlys which I may invest one day. But what I'm really looking for is an oil filter, I know some here use wix, I may just get a Yamaha one I don't know , it can't be that much more money than anything else

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Oops. Sorry

Some how I read the "filter" before "oil".

I just buy the yamaha oil filters and yamalube.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Call me stupid but I just tack on however many cheapie oil filters I need to if I ever have an order from rmatv or motosport.com to get me to free shipping for that order, if I'm under that amount. Usually keeps me pretty well stocked up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts