Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found 2 quads, which would you buy? One is a 22 SE, 11 miles no extras. The second is a 21 SE, 277 miles heated grips, windshield and rack extension in the back. Both are the same distance away and I can buy either one for 10k. I really like the color of the 21 and I would add the grips. But it's hard to say no to a basically new current year model. I've never owned anything with a matte paint like the 22, have always wondered how the paint holds up since you can't buff out the scratches like you could on the 21. In my mind it's really a tie. They are both about 3.5 hours away from me in opposite directions so it's not really easy to go look at both and then decide.

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS SE
36 Posts
Good for you, man! I would more than likely just get the newer model then, if the price is the same, the distance is the same, etc. That's a good price either way.....there are '19+ Grizzlies goin' for almost 12k around here if they have a plow lol. You could get the newer model and start with a clean slate...add the mods you want. Maybe the '21 only has dual-zone heated grips and you need/want the quad-zone version?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually leaving here in about 20 mins to go get the 22. Just can't say no to a basically new quad for $3k less than what I could buy it at a dealer for. I do love the orange but my common sense wins this time. Winter is coming and the prices and demand for them here will just go up. Think I found 5 19+ used ones for sale in the whole state.

·
Grizzled Moderator
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
4,329 Posts
$3k savings with only 11 miles, agree, no brainer!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! That's a beautiful machine and a very good price.

Reactions: Yamayahoo77
1 - 7 of 7 Posts