Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, looking for some basic info. Anyone on here running tracks on 700 kodiak or grizzly that could measure them and tell me how long from front tip to rear tip?
Also if feeling ambitious, center of front hub to front tip, and center of rear hub to rear tip.

Also what tracks you have that you are measuring.
Thanks for any help guys.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, 84 views and not a single comment. I thought there would be a few more guys on here with tracks.

·
Premium Member
9,502 Posts
Wish I could help you....
Sometimes a question comes up with no response.
You may want to go to the manufactures sites for the details.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wish I could help you....
Sometimes a question comes up with no response.
You may want to go to the manufactures sites for the details.
Been to the manufacturer sites, they list the length of the track and the added width, but without knowing hub to tip, there is no way to figure out overall length because the hub isn't centered in the track.
Pretty much need a hands on measurement. Lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
2019 Camps T4S

Center front hub to front tip: 24.5"
Center rear hub to rear tip : 26.5"
Center hub to ground : 14.5"
Front tip to rear tip : 100"
Width: 54.5"
Lugs included

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

2018 Grizzly, Gray, 0.5mm shim, purple spring, Rox Riser, HealTech SpeedoHealer, 26" CST Ancla on 12" steel wheels, 26" Interco SwampLite with 400 iGrip studs on 12" steel wheels, 2019 Camso T4S

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2019 Camps T4S

Center front hub to front tip: 24.5"
Center rear hub to rear tip : 26.5"
Center hub to ground : 14.5"
Front tip to rear tip : 100"
Width: 54.5"
Lugs included

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

2018 Grizzly, Gray, 0.5mm shim, purple spring, Rox Riser, HealTech SpeedoHealer, 26" CST Ancla on 12" steel wheels, 26" Interco SwampLite with 400 iGrip studs on 12" steel wheels, 2019 Camso T4S
Thank you sir. I very much appreciate that.

I actually took a gamble and picked up a set of used tracks for $1500, in pretty good condition, with the exception of needing one bogie wheel.

Haven't even dug the bike out of the snow yet, let alone install the tracks. I've got a ram with a 6'4" box, so Eben with tailgate down, at 100", looks like I'll have almost a foot of track out past the gate. And at 54 wide, it would be starting to ride up on wheel well humps, so may have to build a 2x8 or 2x10 ramp over the humps. Lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts