Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished my wife’s Jeep to go with her blue grizzly. She was rolling on 35’s with a 2 inch lift. Now she sits on 40’s with a 6 inch long arm kit, new gears, upgraded transmission, fenders, inner fenders, front and rear bumpers, system inside, exhaust and winch, under glows and lights on order. One of a kind jeep for sure!

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Very nice. You must need a 2 foot ball drop for your trailer. LOL

Reactions: jesus_is_lord

·
Registered
800 Posts
That is a sexy Jeep. I mean I am not a huge Jeep fan, but that is mean. When are we going to see your Grizzly build?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a sexy Jeep. I mean I am not a huge Jeep fan, but that is mean. When are we going to see your Grizzly build?
Thanks! I’m not a huge fan of the jeeps either but my wife loves them. And my grizz build will get started after I recoup some funds after the Jeep build. I got big plans for mine. Thinking big hp on this one with wet clutch delete. It will be started here in a couple months.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Thanks! I’m not a huge fan of the jeeps either but my wife loves them. And my grizz build will get started after I recoup some funds after the Jeep build. I got big plans for mine. Thinking big hp on this one with wet clutch delete. It will be started here in a couple months.
Lol! Yeah I bet that took a little hit to the wallet. Why would you do a wet clutch delete? Big HP. That usually means BBK. Can't get over that want for more power after selling the Canned Ham huh? Excited to see it. What color you gonna look for?

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Well I'm a Jeep fan, and that one is Bad A.s!! You're wife must be a hoot! Nice job on it. The upcoming Grizz build sounds great!

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Nice work JIL. Good to see you're finally getting time to do some "me" stuff instead of "you guys" stuff. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to your build. Can't say I've seen much durability out of the WCD mods. When they work they are awesome, however LoudElectronics and WW were wrenching more than riding. Hopefully one of those two will contact you or provide some input on the WCD.
Take care and BTW, that is a really nice Jeep, ha.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I am a big Jeep fan although I don't have one but have always wanted one. And I will say that looks awesome congrats to your wife tell her I jealous!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
Looks good nice Jeep!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts