Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone heard of these guys or bought an atv from them? I am looking at buying an atv from them and wanted to check them out.
Thanks

·
Banned
636 Posts
When I was looking I had contacted them because their prices were good. They bring in everything from the US. Anyway they were supposed to call me when some of their ATV's arrived that met my criteria, guess they were far too busy to call. I drove out there from Windsor to go buy a beauty 550 but when I got there it was gone. One thing I will say one of the 700's they had listed as mint, was not what I consider mint by a long shot.

The guys seemed ok, but they didn't really care I had drove out or try to even talk to me, so I said to myself, number one call ahead, my stupidity and second if they can import an ATV so can I, and that's exactly what I did. I ended up buying a 2009 Grizzly 550 EPS Red Armor Ed. with 1100 miles, loads of extras and mint condition for $5400.

I did my research on RIV, bought a trailer and drove to Pennsylvania to pickup my ATV.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Qmaze and appreciate your time!
I will give them a call this week and talk to them and I will keep looking for a bike in the US.
Take care

·
Banned
636 Posts
Yeah no problem, good luck with your search. Like I say they seemed liked ok guys but they have a list an arm long for people looking. And yeah if you find one stateside and have any questions about RIV, ask away. It's really simple to export out of the US, if you get all the steps right.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I was thinking about a couple of quads I seen online there but I kind of figured it was to good to be true. But I did not call or go there so I can't say much. I honestly thought they may be wrecked bikes and they rebuilt them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again Qmaze and I am looking on craigslist now in New York and will see what I can find.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts