1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,278 Posts
Worth the wait, thanks.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
ChuckieD- That was awesome, gives a new perspective for your travels. The video sure was stable while using the drone.Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
3,067 Posts
Awesome vid ChuckieD

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Great video! :happy:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Looks like a really nice ride. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WGC I was actually amazed too when I saw the recording, as the drone was really getting buffeted about. I made me apprehensive to fly it farther or higher. ( it was a maiden flight on a new drone replacement I waited all Summer to get.)

·
Registered
760 Posts
Awesome!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
ChuckieD- I don't know Zip about drones. Does that camera give you a live image, on your notepad (or whatever), when flying? If so I can just picture the airways getting crowded during hunting season, lol.
You must have a real good stabilization system on the camera because it sure was smooth. Good luck playing around with it and looking forward to some more of your video's. I'm guessing more towards spring or summer due to weather.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WGC Yes you get a live image on your controller, Ipad, tablet, Iphone.
HD video recording, 12mp still shots, and a timelapse feature I've yet to try.
They just came out with a mapping feature, (means it costs), to plot and fly a course using the onboard GPS. We'll see.
Pretty sure scouting with a drone is illegal here as I was talking with a ranger buddy and he was bitching about seeing one he believed was scouting.
No snow on the ground yet. I just got laid off today. (I was hoping for September) so I could go play before it got cold. But I plan to make a couple more rides out that canyon, "Copper Basin". Or go back up to Boulder City and photograph the old town since I haven't been back up since June.
These are HD, but mangled by youtube. You can go to my site and read back in the blog for other pre drone actual HD videos. The World According To Arpp - Main
This is my backyard, anybody wanna go ?

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
ChuckieD- Thanks for the info, hope you enjoy the new toy. Bet the ranger would have a hard time proving that some one was scouting vs video or sight seeing. Nice trail that you posted, I enjoyed it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts