Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
I am selling all of my motorcycle stuff and getting back into ATVing.
Former motorcycle road racer here and most recently went into teaching and coaching high performance track days and riding schools. I grew up riding my dad's Yamaha 3-wheeler on the farm, and then migrated to snowmobiles as I got older, and then sportbikes. Now I have a 2017 Grizzly EPS. I know that Yamaha is the way to go as my first ATV experience was a Yamaha, my first motorcycle was a Yamaha, then lots more farm acreage exploration on my dad's older Kodiak 400. Most recently, trail riding on borrowed Grizzly 700s and a 660. Had a day out on a Sportsman 500 too and that was junk in my opinion. :wink2: So I finally got a Grizzly of my own and heading full speed into a new world away from my old family at the race track. Hopefully going exploring on the new quad next weekend in the Wisconsin northwoods!

·
Premium Member
7,924 Posts
Hey...2wheelATV...Welcome to GC from Birchwood WI

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey...2wheelATV...Welcome to GC from Birchwood WI
My trip to Birchwood 2 years ago with a Grizzly 660 was the best day of riding I've had in my short trail riding career. :smile2:

Reactions: reogem

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Welcome to GC from Missouri!

·
Premium Member
7,924 Posts
My trip to Birchwood 2 years ago with a Grizzly 660 was the best day of riding I've had in my short trail riding career. :smile2:
Well c'mon back up! I ride 3-4 day a week. Almost all the trails are still open.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Welcome to GC.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome to GC from Maine!

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Welcome to GC from TN. Congrats on the new toy and enjoy!

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,669 Posts
Welcome to GC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts