Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WolfSnout,

Thank you for the contest. :happy: I received the pro race mask a few days ago and after comparing this to the RZ and ATV Tech version, yours is a lot easier to breathe through and more comfortable! I hate how the other styles scratch the back of my neck. Now I need to go wheeling to see how the filtration compares.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the input! I look forward to your riding review!

After using this mask for six hours, I can not say enough how comfortable and easy it is to use the Wolfsnout mask. While it was not as dusty as it should have been, I did have a nice ring around the mask from all the coal dust. I will be buying another.

Thank you!

·
Vendor
767 Posts
The Wolfsnout Pro Race Series. No straps to put around your head. A unique design that stays in place simply by gently expanding between a riders chin guard and face. A really cool concept that can be removed and replaced in seconds, without taking your helmet off. Great if you make a lot of quick stops or if you don't want to have it on at all times. It does require a properly fitting full face helmet to work.
They provide superior air flow, comfort, and they were made to be tolerable on a hot day.
Wolfsnouts stand apart from any other product.
If you didn't get a Wolfsnout you didn't get the best.
The perfect ATV dust mask.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Looks nice, I like that it's strap free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
767 Posts
Looks nice, I like that it's strap free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! It does have a strap with a clip that you attach to the caller of your shirt so when you take it out it will just hang there. At the beginning of this video you will see the racer leaving the podium with his wolfsnout hanging in front. Racers tend to like it because they can take it off and put it on as needed.

·
Vendor
767 Posts
We also offer the Wolfsnout All Sport that has an elastic strap and can be worn with or without a helmet. We will be sending another shipment of these to Afghanistan Thursday. They will be the new Desert Digital Camo that will be available soon on our website. http://www.wolfsnout.com
They offer plush comfort as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts