Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a RMAXX4 1000 LE , and wanted to pop my head in here again to see the following for the Wolverines... ?
Used to be more activity years ago, lol.

Guess I will find the proper spot to share..

Ride on !!

p.s. Still have my 2016 Grizzly 700 , and my 300 and 400 Grizzly's. Rock solid , and still loving them !

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
659 Posts
Have you looked at the wolverine forum?

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you looked at the wolverine forum?

I joined today. Thanks !

·
Premium Member
8,366 Posts
Hey @POHLHAMMER haven't seen you around in a while. Glad to see you are keeping a Griz around.

Reactions: POHLHAMMER

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Just ordered a RMAXX4 1000 LE , and wanted to pop my head in here again to see the following for the Wolverines... ?
Used to be more activity years ago, lol.

Guess I will find the proper spot to share..

Ride on !!

p.s. Still have my 2016 Grizzly 700 , and my 300 and 400 Grizzly's. Rock solid , and still loving them !
Congrats, please give us your honest opinion on the Rmaxx4 when you get a few trips in, don't forget the pics!!! thanks

·
Premium Member
5,778 Posts
I have my eye on the new wolverine 2 seater just being released.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wanted to share a couple pics of new ride. looking forward to the next chapter..

Still have my 2016 Grizzly 700 , and my 2007 Grizzly 400. Could never sell my ATV'S.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Wanted to share a couple pics of new ride. looking forward to the next chapter..

Still have my 2016 Grizzly 700 , and my 2007 Grizzly 400. Could never sell my ATV'S.
Very nice machine POHLHAMMER, the whole family can ride with you now, nice, are you going to but the ELKA'S on this machine?

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice machine POHLHAMMER, the whole family can ride with you now, nice, are you going to but the ELKA'S on this machine?
Thank you. I really love my Elka's on my Grizzly. Best upgrade I made to it. With the Fox iqs on the fly adjustable shocks on this LE I doubt I will be changing over any time soon. won't rule it out though , bet they would still be a upgrade over FOX.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Very nice new toy! Congrats

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Nice looking machine, congrats and enjoy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts