Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,310 Posts
Consider the source!
Although most members on this forum would be more subjective(bought with beer). Some would still bash the competitors.

·
Premium Member
8,310 Posts
i liked how that one guy said "you can feel the engine heat on that center consul" and how it was making his leg hot... he must have been driving only in reverse or something seeings how the engine and exhaust are behind the cab seats... HA
He must have been testing a commander 800:devil:

·
Registered
389 Posts
i liked how that one guy said "you can feel the engine heat on that center consul" and how it was making his leg hot... he must have been driving only in reverse or something seeings how the engine and exhaust are behind the cab seats... HA
I believe he said that he was riding in the "rumble seat".

·
Premium Member
11,335 Posts
Here is someone that manufactures a product (PoPo corporate by their registration mark), bashing another brand without video evidence.

I wasn't impress by some gum-bah saying anything about his experience, especially with all that video and audio equipment around that could show the experience.

For instance, if that dumb-ass did get a Yamaha to 30 mph in the woops and couldn't keep control, that would be the video to show future customers. Not the dumb-ass.

As for the heat on the leg, a thermal image-er could have put that to bed. I bet PoPo has those for testing their stuff.

We have several members that love their RZR machine. It would have been much classier for PoPo to have interviewed them.

Thanks for posting the corporate video and attitude.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Can't steer and shift at the same time huh? I wonder if he can walk and chew bubble gum.... Lol... Some people I tell ya

·
Registered
47 Posts
Manual transmission that would be the most enjoyable side by side in my book,
Any asshole can drive a automatic must be the reason the tool thinks it's the cats ass

·
Registered
566 Posts
local dealer has at least one, selling it for $22,000.Sorry but I paid less for my truck when it was 2 years old. (lease). If I'm gonna spend that kind of money it better be street legal. SXS market is getting out of hand. 20 grand for a toy? I thought I spent a lot on my renegade. Guess people have more money than brains. Must be nice.

Thought that was a little odd, heat from the center console? With a rear engine? How does that work? Also the shocks, prolly cranked up, adjust them and see how they do. They are talking out their ass, and don't know what they are talking about. other than what they were paid to say. I can see where shifting would be confusing, not hard, but not used to it either. Guess these people never drove a stick car/truck. Shows their intelligence.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
When you figure what your getting, 22 grands cheap. There are 13,000 sxs like the wolverine too don't forget. A comparable rzr or maverick is higher cost than that I think. The rzr fox edition 1000 runs about 24,000 i think, and of course I think the yamaha is better.

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
Check out this video

·
Registered
856 Posts
That's exactly why I have a boat. I just don't get it.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Why would anyone want to do that , crazy . I don't get it as well .

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Here is someone that manufactures a product (PoPo corporate by their registration mark), bashing another brand without video evidence.

Thanks for posting the corporate video and attitude.
I'm from MN and know a ton of other engineers I graduated with and former coworkers that work for PoPo. But I could pick up on this attitude at the career fairs way back when. I don't care how many free machines they give you to work for them, I would never work at a place with attitudes like that that bleed into every corner of the company.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts