Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

Y'all still riding?

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  LOCOGRINGO 
G
#1 ·
Anybody that lives in Texas knows its hot but are y'all still riding?

Was wanting to ride this evening but everyone says its too hot, to me that just means bring more cold beer!

#2 ·
Anybody that lives in Texas knows its hot but are y'all still riding?

Was wanting to ride this evening but everyone says its too hot, to me that just means bring more cold beer!
mate its never to hot to ride and you can NEVER have enough beer :deal: our summer here are dam hot and humid but ya still gotta ride !!!! as the saying gos " ride or die "

Reactions: desertdweller
#4 ·
Where in Texas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Too hot to ride...I suppose they ride polaris'...... What kind of crap is that???

Sent from my mobile telecommunication device using a fancy app

#8 ·
:rofl:

#9 ·
I rode last weekend here in AZ. Ofcourse I drove 270 miles East to the White Mountains, man what a relief from the 100 + heat.
Actually rode the trails into New Mexico and back into AZ.
Saw the devistation from the 2011 forest fire, man the Hot Shots crews did a great job of saving the small towns in the area. Alpine AZ. was completely surounded and they stopped the fire with in less then a quarter of a mile from the homes surounding it.
Also saw more rain then Phoenix has had for a year, didn't stop us from riding.
Next stop is Colorado end of this month.:banana:

#10 ·
Man I just saw this post, I don't ever go this far down the page, but I will start checking it, It's never to hot to ride, cold beer and a flowing creek I'm in.

#11 ·
It's cooler at 50mph! :nana:

#13 ·
Dammit boy's we've got 3 big a$$ events coming up in the next 11/2 months

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.