Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a letter from Yamaha re: the YES (Yamaha Extended Service) warranty for my '22 XTR. Good deal to purchase or no? Didn't have anything in it about what it covers & what it doesn't...

·
Premium Member
2007 grizz 660 camo sold 2019 honda passport 2001 breeze 125
3,608 Posts
It is the same warranty as the 6 month when u purchased it . I am buying the yes warranty for my x2 wolverine

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
I just picked up one this afternoon from Jared @ Big Pine Sports in Fairview, UT for $430 out the door for 48 month plan. If you have a UTV you will need to contact for pricing.

Easiest transaction in my recent memory... texted over name, address, email address, vehicle mode, and VIN. Jared confirmed with me what I had texted and then took CC payment info. A short while later I got my contract info from him.

You can text Jared at ----> ‪(435) 851-3637‬

435-427-3338 option 9 OR Text VIN to 435-777-3849

Font Parallel Screenshot Number Rectangle

Sample YES Contract

I guess with the use of this verbiage my coverage max would be $6k

"THE TOTAL OF ALL CLAIMS PAID DURING THE TERM OF THE Y.E.S. CONTRACT SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PRICE THE CUSTOMER PAID FOR THE VEHICLE. THE TOTAL OF ALL CLAIMS PAID DURING THE TERM OF THE Y.E.S. RENEWAL CONTRACT SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED 50% OF THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER’S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE (MSRP) OF THE VEHICLE OR $10,000.00, WHICHEVER IS LESS."

Attachments

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
I didn't see a clear answer in older posts.

I did send an inquiry to Jared in video above as well and will report what he says.

Anyone know if factory installed WARN warranty would be covered under YES warranty? or does it follow separate WARN warranty?

Grey Font Art Graphics Number

1 - 5 of 5 Posts