Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After fumbling several times to show off the yxz to friends I thought it would be good to have a thread just of video clips for the new sxs. If you have any good ones please post them here so we can want what we can't have even more so.

This is a good cockpit one with some info in the corner, mph, G-force etc.

·
Registered
863 Posts
That thing gets it !!!!

·
Premium Member
11,334 Posts
If Yamaha put that engine/trans. in a A.T.V. G.C. would have more members in the hospital and can am would be a thing of the past.

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
If Yamaha put that engine/trans. in a A.T.V. G.C. would have more members in the hospital and can am would be a thing of the past.
X-2 ^^^^

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's one of the exhaust. I would be a bit disappointed, but I know it sounds way better with a good exhaust from watching sled videos.

Reactions: SpitzoMT

·
Registered
315 Posts
:deal: :devil:Mike, you beat me to it. Was just about to post it it when I see a post about it.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
This is by far the most informative one yet! Actually explains suspension design a little bit, cockpit, etc.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I don`t think first gear will be a problem if you can do burnouts on cement like that. :rofl:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Max power 83hp at the tires calling for 112 from factor ... machine is transferring 75% of its power to the ground

·
Registered
315 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts